Archived material Access restricted Article
Rantburg

Today's Front Page   View All of Mon 10/22/2012 View Sun 10/21/2012 View Sat 10/20/2012 View Fri 10/19/2012 View Thu 10/18/2012 View Wed 10/17/2012 View Tue 10/16/2012
1
2012-10-22 Economy
ReVolt Technology, backed by Oregon, heads for bankruptcy
Archived material is restricted to Rantburg regulars and members. If you need access email fred.pruitt=at=gmail.com with your nick to be added to the members list. There is no charge to join Rantburg as a member.
Posted by Fred 2012-10-22 13:27|| E-Mail|| Front Page|| [6485 views ]  Top

#1 Not the first, not the last. If these Green investments made *any* kind of sense, you would see private money jumping in. I wonder if govt. money is becoming a signifier - a sort of USDA stamp of suckitude, that says you really don't want a part of this.
Posted by SteveS 2012-10-22 15:36||   2012-10-22 15:36|| Front Page Top

#2 If we still had an functioning Attorney General and Rule of Law, a special prosecuter would be appointed to investigate these scandalous Green schemes. I doubt it would take long to discover they were little more than money laundering factories for Champs re-election campaign.
Posted by Besoeker 2012-10-22 15:43||   2012-10-22 15:43|| Front Page Top

#3 These kickbacks to Obama Supporters (and contributors) is becoming rather ReVolt-ing.

(Sorry - had to be said....)
Posted by CrazyFool 2012-10-22 16:43||   2012-10-22 16:43|| Front Page Top

#4 Besoeker, Jan 22, 2013, is not beyond the statute of limitations...
Posted by Steve White 2012-10-22 17:21||   2012-10-22 17:21|| Front Page Top

#5 One of the mighty 60% of 300-plus solar companies to declare possible bankruptcy by 2014 - remaining 40% +/1 by EOY 2015???

To paraph KRAUTHAMMER = "SAY IT WID ME, AMERIKA, YOU TAX/GREEN DOLLARS AT WORK"!

D *** NG IT, AMERIKA, WE HAVE TO USE UP ALL THE SCARCE CHEAP OIL [Peak Oil] TO MAKE ALL THOSE [post-WOT OWG]"CASHLESS SOCIETY" PLASTIC DEBIT CARDS IN ORDER TO SAVE ALL THE SCARCE TREES, ETC. [Peak Trees/Forests/Flora] FROM BEING TURNED INTO PAPER DOLLARS!

Save a Tree - use up all the Oil!
Save the Oil - use up all the Trees!
Save the land for defective Green Farms - destroy the Food Crops + buy Solyent Green!

["FAMILY GUY'S" PETER "WE MUST FORCE THE SUN TO SURRENDER" GRIFFIN here].
Posted by JosephMendiola 2012-10-22 20:14||   2012-10-22 20:14|| Front Page Top

#6 ReVolt current of acceptability met resistance and possible impedance, which produced reactance causing bankruptcy.
Posted by Alaska Paul 2012-10-22 21:10||   2012-10-22 21:10|| Front Page Top

23:57 JosephMendiola
23:08 European Conservative
22:34 Barbara
22:29 James
22:04 European Conservative
22:00 phil_b
21:31 Procopius2k
21:15 Procopius2k
21:10 Alaska Paul
20:50 lord garth
20:46 JosephMendiola
20:33 JosephMendiola
20:30 DarthVader
20:29 JosephMendiola
20:24 Cravirt the Elder3616
20:20 JosephMendiola
20:14 JosephMendiola
20:02 Alaska Paul
19:59 JosephMendiola
19:58 Water Modem
19:52 trailing wife
19:52 lotp
19:51 Alaska Paul
19:47 JosephMendiola
Merry-Go-Blog










Paypal:
Google
Search WWW Search rantburg.com