Archived material is restricted to Rantburg regulars and members. If you need access email fred.pruitt=at=gmail.com with your nick to be added to the members list. There is no charge to join Rantburg as a member.
#1 Go Covet your Neighbors hummveeee and cable channel and IPad and IPhone and steal it. See how long that lasts you.
You want a "civil war"? Stop stuffing ballot boxes and working your political agenda around the DAMN RULES>
Posted by newc 2012-06-01 01:25||
#2 See also CHINA DAILY FORUM > ONE IN SIX AMERICANS LIVE IN POVERTY, e.g. at or below the Fed-mandated $23,050 poverty line for a family of four.
* SAME > AMERICA'S LONG-TERM UNEMPLOYED:"FOR THOSE LOOKING FOR WORK, ITS VERY BLEAK".
* SAME > MASS PROTESTS, DEMONSTRATIONS, DISSENT, + VIOLENCE BEGINNING TO OCCUR IN US.
* IIRC FOXNEWS AM > THROW THEM ALL OUT: GROWING ANTI-INCUMBENT/POLITICIAN SENTIMENT IN US.
As Ive said or inferred times before, 9-11 + GWOT = WAR FOR PRO-US-VS-ANTI-US OWG-NWO/GLOBAL GOVT. = WAR FOR ANTI-STATUS-QUO = KKEP YOUR PROMISES, OR ELSE/PUT UP, OR SHUT UP = IFF YOU DON'T GET OUT THE WAY VOLUNTARILY, YOU WILL BE PUSHED/SHOVED OUT THE WAY FORCIBLY, EVEN VIOLENTLY OR MORTALLY.
E.g. not unlike China in the SCS vee on-going Scarborough Shoal wid Philippines, CORNELL UNIVERSITY EXPERT ALAN CARLSON > CHINA'S TOLERANCE HAS REACHED ITS UPPER LIMITS, i.e. is not en perpetuam.
CHINA DAILY FORUM > CHINA'S [self] RESTRAINT IS CLEAR TO ALL. The only real thing preventing war from breaking out in the SCS is China itself, because China does not fear US military intervention vee the weak Philippines.
TOPIX > CHINA NOW HAS [effective] CONTROL OF SOUTH CHINA SEA WATERS.
* DEFENCE.PK/FORUMS > [Fourth Media] THE SOROS-MADE "NEW WORLD ORDER": THE DIVISION OF INDIA, RUSSIA, INDONESIA, + CHINA [ + Nepal, Myanmar]INTO SMALLER, WEAK NATIONS, espec vee "identity federalism".
* SAME > THE COMING GLOBAL RECESSION | [BRIC-led]GLOBAL ECONOMIC CRISIS:CHINA, INDIA, BRAZIL ARE SLOWING DOWN, PLUNGING WORLD INTO POSSIBLE RECESSION.
* SAME > CHINA FACES GROWING HEADWINDS, SAYS VICE-PREMIER, vee downward/regressive econ pressures.
"GROWING HEADWINDS" = OOOOOOOO, you gotta love how the Chinese describe things.
Posted by JosephMendiola 2012-06-01 01:29||
#3 OOOOPPPSIES, forgot CHINA DAILY FORUM > CHINA'S URBAN MIGRANTS LOSING HOPE IN BETTER LIFE.
The US is not the only one at risk of serious domestic pressures.
Posted by JosephMendiola 2012-06-01 01:34||
#4 Growing headwinds... what a charming phrase. I would have said 'coming meltdown', but then I'm just a boorish American.
From a distance, it looks the the combination of China's corruption, along with the not-surprising difficulties of moving from a communist planned economy to a more market-oriented mixed one is going to require an internal rule-set reset - or what you and I would call sh*t hitting the fan.
Posted by SteveS 2012-06-01 01:53||
#5 Calling anything Caleb Maupin says "analytic" is like calling Obama "the smartest president ever!"
Posted by Frozen Al 2012-06-01 12:18||
#6 From one of the links...
Maupin and Gluntz admit their group is small -- fewer than ten active members -- but the two aren't afraid to dive headfirst into the class and race issues still brewing in Cleveland. At times it seems they might be the only ones paying attention.
Wow. I'm impressed.
I'd still love to see Iran Press TV's "American Losers" rolodex.
Posted by tu3031 2012-06-01 20:12||