Archived material is restricted to Rantburg regulars and members. If you need access email fred.pruitt=at=gmail.com with your nick to be added to the members list. There is no charge to join Rantburg as a member.
#1 Great!! Saves us gas, don't have to go so far for target practice.
How do you tell the difference between Iranian sailors and fish food?
Posted by AlanC 2012-07-25 11:18||
#2 Fish don't eat Iranian sailors...
Posted by Steve White 2012-07-25 11:52||
#3 One is smelly goo dropped from a slop bucket, the other is food.
Posted by Glinesh Craling7938 2012-07-25 12:16||
#4 Who's providing tow service? France?
Posted by Nimble Spemble 2012-07-25 12:26||
#5 Iranian sailors don't just smell like shit.
Posted by Charles 2012-07-25 12:28||
#6 So how many oarsmen does the tanker use up a day? Or did they splurge and buy an engine from someone?
Posted by Silentbrick - Schlumberger Squishy Mud Division 2012-07-25 13:58||
#7 we should leak that in light of this we have built a new fast attack sub, the "USS SALAMIS". Watch the turbans get all pissed off...
Posted by Broadhead6 2012-07-25 14:57||
#8 Maybe we should warn them about the vicious Esquimeau pirates that ply the North Atlantic? Or not.
Posted by manversgwtw 2012-07-25 19:43||
#9 Iran repor still wants to build a Nuclear Submarine(s).
"SIX MILYUHN-DOLLAR MAN" OPENING = D *** NG IT, GENTLEMEN, THEY CAN BUILD IT, THEY HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY. Iran sezzes they have the Will + the Engineers, etal. + the Knowledge!
As per Iran's preferred "Japan/Egypt" Nuclear Models, unlike the two namesake countries whose warships remain "defensively" close to home [coasts + peripherals], Iran's naval agenda is apparen more "offensive" than Iran cares to publicly admit.
* DEFENCE.PK/FORUMS > REPORT: IRAN'S NEXT STEP - 50% ENRICHMENT.
* WORLD NEWS > IRAN NOT TO CLOSE THE STRAITS OF HORMUZ AS LONG AS IT USES WATERWAY: IRGC COMMANDER.
* WORLD NEWS > OFFICIAL: IRAN CAN PRODUCE NUCLEAR FUEL FOR SHIPS.
* SAME > KHAMENEI AIDE:IRAN WILL INCREASE ENRICHMENT IFF WORLD PRESSURES PERSIST.
Up to 50-to-56% enrichment.
* DEFENCE.PK/FORUMS > IRAN'S STRATEGY IN THE STRAIT OF HORMUZ: IRAN WOULD HAVE MUCH TO LOSE [espec Economically] IN CLOSING THE STRAIT. IFF TEHRAN'S SECURITY IS ENDANGERED, IT MIGHT CHOOSE A "MEASURED" RESPONSE, as part of its national
"defensive deterrence" strategem agz the US-Allies.
Posted by JosephMendiola 2012-07-25 20:21||
#10 bad stuff happens all the time in the Atlantic. Ships lost, planes lost. Hell, Johnny Quest knew that
Posted by Frank G 2012-07-25 22:31||