Archived material is restricted to Rantburg regulars and members. If you need access email fred.pruitt=at=gmail.com with your nick to be added to the members list. There is no charge to join Rantburg as a member.
Posted by Fred 2012-06-15 00:00||
Front Page|| [185 views ]
File under: Govt of Pakistan
#1 INDIAN DEFENCE FORUM > [News Tribe] US VIOLATES PAKISTAN COAST, USS ENTERPRISE DOCKED NEAR GAWADAR, BALOCHISTAN | US VIOLATES INTERNATIONAL LAWS, MOVES USS ENTERPRISE [CVN-65]INTO PAKISTANI WATERS NEAR BALOCHISTAN.
* RELATED PAKISTAN TODAY > US DEPLOYS ITS BIGGEST AIRCRAFT CARRIER NEAR GAWADAR | US MOVES USS ENTERPRISE INTO PAKISTANI WATERS.
HHHMMMMM, HMMMMMM, so besides Pakistan, the "Big E" is incidentally where IRAN also wants US CVNS + Amphibs, etc. to be???
* TOPIX > PAKISTAN DEMANDS UNCONDITIONAL APOLOGY FROM US BEFORE SUPPLY ROUTES ARE REOPENED.
* DEFENCE.PK/FORUMS > PAKISTAN NOT "GOUGING" US OVER AFGHAN SUPPLY ROUTES: KHAR | PAKISTAN NOT "GOUGING" OVER NATO SUPPLY ROUTES: KHAR.
* SAME > REHMAN: LACK OF US APOLOGY DELAYS OPENING OF SUPPLY ROUTES.
* SAME > [PressTV] PAKISTANI PRESIDENT [Zardari] TELLS US [CoDel] OF PAKISTANIS' ANGER [frustration, disgust] OVER DRONE STRIKES.
* SAME > ELEMENTS OTHER THAT APOLOGY KEEPS GLOCS CLOSED: PANETTA [to US Senate Sub-Committee]. US HAS ALREADY APOLOGIZED [expressed Regrets] FOR SALALA INCIDENT.
IIUC, Islamabad + Soldiers' families want US compensation = $$$.
Posted by JosephMendiola 2012-06-15 23:29||