2021-10-21 Caucasus/Russia/Central Asia
Vasilyevka near Yasinovataya in Donetsk came under mortar fire
Direct Translation via Google Translate. Edited.
[REGNUM] The area of the village of Vasilyevka near Yasinovataya in Donetsk was fired by Ukrainian militants from heavy mortars on the evening of October 20, according to the Joint Center for Control and Coordination of the Ceasefire.
The APU opened fire at 17:30 Moscow time from the side of the village of Kamenka. They fired five 120mm mines in the Vasilyevka area.
The JCCC reminded that there is a pumping station for the first rise of the South Donbass water pipeline in Vasilyevka. Water from this station is supplied to residents of settlements on both sides of the demarcation line.
The occupiers have broken the "silence" in Donbass 9 times since the beginning of the day, a Ukrainian soldier has been wounded
Russian mercenaries have used weapons banned by Minsk three times.
More from lb.ua
One wounded in artillery fire attacks
by Vera Kasiyan
During Wednesday, October 20, the Russian occupation forces in the Donbass recorded 9 violations of the ceasefire. Enemies used weapons prohibited by the Minsk agreements three times.
This was reported in the evening report by the press center of the Joint Forces operation.
"As a result of enemy fire, one serviceman of the Allied Forces was wounded. The soldier is in a medical facility. His health is satisfactory," the statement said.
- Today near Berezovo the enemy fired from the small arms.
- Near Krasnohorivka, the occupiers fired 82mm and 120mm mortars, large-caliber machine guns and small arms.
- In the direction of Golden-4, the mercenaries fired twice, using 120mm mortars, an anti-tank missile system and small arms.
- In the Novoluhansky area, enemy armed groups fired twice at Ukrainian positions with hand-held anti-tank grenade launchers and small arms.
- Not far from Troitsky, the enemy opened fire with 82-mm mortars.
- In the direction of Prichepylivka, the Russian occupation forces fired small arms.
In addition, the flight of an enemy unmanned aerial vehicle , probably Orlan-10, with the intersection of the collision line was recorded in Donetsk region.
"Ukrainian defenders opened fire in response and forced the enemy to cease fire without using weapons prohibited by the Minsk agreements," the OS headquarters added.
As reported, yesterday the Russian occupation forces violated the ceasefire in Donbass eight times, four of them using weapons prohibited by the Minsk agreements.
The OSCE report for 20 October has yet to be released. You can find the October 19th report here
|Posted by badanov 2021-10-21 00:00||
Front Page|| [89 views ]
14:31 Frank G
14:24 Billy Budd
14:08 49 Pan
14:04 49 Pan
13:39 Billy Budd
13:22 Oye Como Va
13:20 M. Murcek
13:14 M. Murcek
13:09 Throgum Noodleman7647
12:58 Oye Como Va