[Garowe] Somalia-based al-Shabaab ...... the Islamic version of the old Somali warlord... bandidoshard boyz on Monday destroyed communication equipment in the northeastern part of Kenya, a strategy usually employed when the team is preparing to carry out attacks against security officers in the region.
According to official reports, the bandidoshard boyz uprooted communication equipment on Monday evening in Mandera County which is found near the border of Kenya and Somalia. It's the first major attack by the bandidoshard boyz in the country in as many months.
Security officials said they heard a loud bang from the area on Monday morning and when they checked, they established the installation had been destroyed by a bomb that was set up by the murderous Moslems, the report indicates.
After the incident, the attackers escaped to Somalia as security guards within the vicinity responded swiftly to the attack. The number of the attackers is not yet known but security officials estimate that the bandidoshard boyz could have been many given the nature of the attack.
Northeastern police boss George Seda said they had deployed more coppers to pursue the attackers who escaped towards the border, the Star reported. There were no notable injuries but the officials said the telecommunication mast was destroyed.
Police officers in Kenya usually guard telecommunication masts in northeastern given frequent destructions by the al-Shabaab murderous Moslems. Previously the bandidoshard boyz have destroyed the equipment to frustrate communications within the area.
The bandidoshard boyz have also been planting explosives on the routes used by the security agencies. More personnel have since been sent to the area and operations by the Border Patrol Unit heightened to tame the surge.
Kenya Defense Forces [KDF] troops domiciled in the region are currently pursuing the bandidoshard boyz to their hideouts but reports indicate they have since crossed to Somalia. There are close to 3,500 KDF soldiers in the Horn of Africa country.
[OneIndia] Kuwait does prohibit transnational slavery, but it has not demonstrated any progress in punishing trafficking offences
An overseas job recruitment and the terror links to it have come to light after a few young women from Kerala recounted their horrors. Several young women managed to escape the racket and returned to Kerala.
Preliminary investigations have shown that the racket is based in Kuwait and under the pretext of job recruitment over 100 women have been trafficked. It has come to light that the women were promised baby-sitter jobs, a free visa, flight tickets and a salary of Rs 60,000.
Continued on Page 49
Posted by: trailing wife ||
06/23/2022 01:36 ||
Top|| File under: Human Trafficking
[HODHODYEMENNEWS.NET] At least three recruits of the UAE-backed Southern Transitional Council (STC) were killed and five others maimed on Tuesday in an attack carried out by button men in Yemen ...an area of the Arabian Peninsula sometimes mistaken for a country. It is populated by more antagonistic tribes and factions than you can keep track of... ’s oil-rich province of Shabwah.
According to southern media, button men launched an attack on a checkpoint belonging to the so-called Shabwah Defence Forces near Ibn Amer station east of Ataq city. The attack left three people dead and five others maimed, the report said.
The attack came hours after unidentified button men targeted a military vehicle of the so-called Security Belt in Ahwar area of Abyan ...a governorate of Yemen. The region was a base to the Aden-Abyan Islamic Army terrorist group until it dropped the name and joined al-Qaeda. Its capital is Zinjibar. In March 2011, al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula declared the governate an Islamic Emirate after seizing control of the region. The New York Times fastidiously reported that those in control, while Islamic hard boyz, are not in fact al-Qaeda, but something else that looks, tastes, smells, and acts the same. Yemeni government forces launched an effort to re-establish control of the region when President-for-Life Saleh was tossed and the carnage continues... province, killing three recruits and wounding three others .
[HODHODYEMENNEWS.NET] Large military reinforcements belonging to Saudi occupation forces have arrived in Mahrah, the easternmost province in Yemen ...an area of the Arabian Peninsula sometimes mistaken for a country. It is populated by more antagonistic tribes and factions than you can keep track of... This was reported by Yemen News Portal, based on testimonies of local sources.
According to the sources, the Saudi reinforcements, included military vehicles and soldiers, arrived in the city of al-Ghaydah, the center of the province.
The forces would carry out a deployment in several military positions from which they withdrew last December, one of the sources said .
Soddy Arabia ...a kingdom taking up the bulk of the Arabian peninsula. Its primary economic activity involves exporting oil and soaking Islamic rubes on the annual hajj pilgrimage. The country supports a large number of princes in whatcha might call princely splendor. When the oil runs out the rest of the world is going to kick sand in the Soddy national face... has occupied several military sites and locations in the province, including of al-Ghaydah International Airport, amid widespread popular protests against the presence of the Saudi occupation.
Riyadh is trying to extend a pipeline to transport crude oil from Najran a city in southwestern Saudi Arabia near the border with Yemen. It is the capital of the province of the same name, a favored target of Houthi rocket forces because they can see it, so there's no math involved.... to Nishtun port as part of its objectives in waging war on Yemen for the eighth year in a row.
Direct Translation via Google Translate. Edited
[KavkazUzel] A court in Rostov-on-Don sentenced Daria Bolgova, a native of Astrakhan, to 11 years in prison, who, according to investigators, prepared food for IS militants in Syria, ran a subsidiary farm, and acted as an interpreter.
According to investigators, a native of Astrakhan, Daria Bolgova, flew from Makhachkala to Turkey in 2013, where she illegally crossed the border with Syria and joined the members of an illegal armed group. From 2013 to 2021, Bolgova bought food and various goods for the members of the group, cooked food, ran a subsidiary farm, acted as an interpreter, for which she received a monetary reward.
In addition, investigators believe that Bolgova persuaded another person to join the group members via the Internet. And from 2015 to 2021, Bolgova in Syria took part in the activities of the Islamic State (IS) international terrorist organization banned in Russia by the court, the press service of the Southern District Military Court reported.
On July 2, 2021, Bolgova was deported from Turkey to Russia. The Southern District Military Court found her guilty under Part 1 of Article 205.1 (Assistance to terrorist activities), Part 2 of Article 205.5 (Participation in the activities of a terrorist organization) and Part 2 of Article 208 (Participation in an armed formation). Bolgova was sentenced to 11 years in a penal colony, Interfax quoted the press service of the court today.
There were no comments from Daria Bolgova's lawyers regarding the court verdict.
Part 1 of Article 205.1 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation (Assistance to terrorist activities) and Part 2 of Article 208 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation (Participation in an armed formation) provide for up to 15 years in prison. Part 2 of Article 205.5 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation (Participation in the activities of a terrorist organization) provides for up to 20 years in prison.
The "Caucasian Knot" also wrote that on December 3, 2020, the court found Akhmed Magamedov, a resident of the Astrakhan region, who was previously convicted in the "Astrakhan Jamaat" case,
...presumably one of the Caucasus Emirates...
also guilty of promoting terrorism. The term of imprisonment assigned to him by the court in two cases in total amounted to 15 years.
Direct Translation via Google Translate. Edited.
[KavkazUzel] A court in Rostov-on-Don sentenced Gadzhismail Batmanov and Omar-Askhab Yunusov to 19 and 17 years in prison, respectively, in the case of preparing an assassination attempt on security forces in Derbent.
The Southern District Military Court sentenced Gadzhiismail Batmanov and Omar-Askhab Yunusov, accused of organizing a terrorist community, preparing an assassination attempt on security officials, illegal trafficking in explosives and promoting extremism and terrorism.
According to the investigation and the court, Batmanov and Yunusov decided to create an illegal armed formation in Dagestan via the Internet. In January 2021, they were preparing for an attempt on the life of law enforcement officers. So, Batmanov filmed on the phone the building of the Department of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia in Derbent to prepare the attack.
At the beginning of 2021, Batmanov studied the rules for handling weapons and explosive devices via the Internet, and also found components for assembling an improvised explosive device, which he kept in the apartment until his arrest. On February 5, 2021, in the Derbent region of the Republic of Dagestan, the defendants, together with other persons, created an illegal armed formation, the press service of the Southern District Military Court reported today.
Batmanov also posted a video on one of the social networks calling for extremist activities, both defendants were also engaged in propaganda of the ideology of the "Islamic State"*, the message on the court's Telegram channel said.
The defendants were found guilty, Batmanov was sentenced to 19 years in prison, Yunusov - to 17 years in a strict regime colony. They will have to spend the first four years in prison. The court also imposed a fine of 250,000 rubles on Batmanov and 200,000 rubles on Yunusov, the press service said.
There were no comments from the convicts or their official representatives regarding the court verdict. The criminal case was received by the Southern District Military Court on February 14, 12 court sessions were held, the verdict was announced today, follows from the case file on the court website.
The "Caucasian Knot" also wrote that on April 28, a court in Rostov-on-Don sentenced Agamagomed Shikhmagomedov, a resident of Dagestan, to six and a half years in prison, recognizing him as a member of the "Islamic State"* cell. The court established that Shchikhmagomedov intended to create an illegal armed formation in Derbent.
A Minnesota communist activist is revealed to be a sex offender convicted of a child sex crime. Lucas Alan Dietsche, 40, of Mankato, Minn., spent two years in prison and is now a leader of an #antifa group called the John Brown Brigade of Mankato. https://t.co/S0aVkRhtkx
[OneIndia] Police on Tuesday attached five residential houses here, which were allegedly used for harbouring terrorists, under Unlawful Activities (Prevention) Act, news agency PTI reported.
"Today on 21st June 2022, five residential houses of wilful harbourers of bully boyz were attached as per section 2(g) and section 25 of UAP Act," Srinagar police said in a statement.
Police said the houses were attached after it has been proved beyond doubt that these houses were used for purpose of terrorism and the shelter was voluntarily and knowingly given by the member or members of the house.
"Many attacks on civilians, security forces were conspired and planned by bully boyz while using these houses as hideouts," the statement said.
While two houses have been attached in jurisdiction of Parimporacop shoppe, one house each was attached under Nowhatta, Pantha Chowk and Zakuracop shoppes.
"Some more such houses have been identified and any wilful harbouring will be dealt with full force of law.
"Citizens are once again requested not to harbour or give shelter to terrorists, failing which we will be forced to take resort to attachment proceedings," the police statement said.
It said in case of any forced or coercive entry by bully boyz into any house, the matter should be brought to the notice of police immediately.
[Rudaw] At least two rockets targeted Peshmerga positions in Nineveh province on Tuesday, stated the Kurdistan Region’s counter-terrorism, without resulting in any casualties or material damage.
The Directorate General of Counter Terrorism (CTD) said in a statement that the rockets were directed towards positions of the Peshmerga on Nineveh’s Nawaran front late Tuesday evening. One of the rockets landed in the mountainous areas of Sheikhan district, and the other landed in Tiskhrab village near Bashiqa before reaching the Peshmerga position.
The rockets, believed to have been launched from the Bazwa area in the vicinity of Bashiqa, did not result in any human casualties nor material damage, according to the statement.
There has not been any claim of responsibility as of yet.
Iraq and the Kurdistan Region have witnessed an increase in drone and missile attacks in recent months.
A drone targeted a car in Sulaimani's Kalar town carrying alleged members of the Kurdistan Workers’ Party (PKK) on Friday, killing at least four.
Ottoman Turkish troops in Nineveh province frequently come under rocket attacks, with casualties rarely being inflicted. At least two rockets targeted Zilkan military base near Bashiqa district, which houses Ottoman Turkish troops, earlier this month.
[IsraelTimes] 37-year-old from Anata allegedly hid knife in Jerusalem’s Old City to use in attack; district commander awards citations to officers for foiling recent attempted assaults
A Paleostinian man turned himself in to officers near Jerusalem’s Temple Mount on Monday after he initially planned a stabbing attack, police said.
According to police, the 37-year-old from the West Bank town of Anata regretted his alleged plan to stab Israelis in the area and approached officers in the Old City. A knife he had hidden nearby was found, police said.
He was to be brought before a court on Tuesday to have his custody extended.
Police said there had been several alleged attempted stabbing attacks in Jerusalem’s Old City in recent weeks.
On May 27, a young Paleostinian was detained by officers in the Old City after acting suspiciously. He was found to be carrying a knife and was accused of planning an attack.
On May 30, a 15-year-old East Jerusalem resident was found to be carrying a knife after fleeing from officers at the Damascus Gate entrance. He has been since indicted for allegedly planning an attack.
[IsraelTimes] Officials don’t say how many people arrested or their nationalities; separately Iran ...The nation is noted for spontaneously taking over other countries' embassies, maintaining whorehouses run by clergymen, involvement in international drug trafficking, and financing sock puppet militias to extend the regime's influence... announces that a group was arrested in April on suspicion of leaking classified nuclear secrets.
Iran claimed on Tuesday that it had arrested Mossad agents who were planning to assassinate nuclear scientists in the country.
The announcement did not detail the alleged agents’ nationalities or how many people were tossed into the calaboose. There were no further details given on the alleged plot.
"The arrest of these Mossad operatives came after a complicated intelligence operation that lasted for eight months of monitoring them," said Mehdi Shamsabadi, the prosecutor general of Sistan-Balochistan ...the Pak province bordering Kandahar and Uruzgun provinces in Afghanistan and Sistan Baluchistan in Iran. Its native Baloch propulation is being displaced by Pashtuns and Punjabis and they aren't happy about it... province, according to Iran’s Mehr News.
Shamsabadi said the investigation was ongoing and that the individuals would be charged in the near future.
"The case is currently in the preliminary investigation stage and an indictment will be issued and sent to the court soon," he said, according to the state-run Islamic Theocratic Republic News Agency.
The report also said that three people had been arrested two months earlier on suspicion of leaking classified information related to Iran’s nuclear program. The report said the three — named as M.S., M.Z. and A-Gh — were linked to Israeli intelligence services.
It said one of those arrested was a woman who held a government position in an Iranian province but had previously worked for an organization linked to the presidency. Another individual arrested had tried to access confidential information through "administrative and executive authorities."
Iran often detains individuals it claims are linked to foreign intelligence services without providing public evidence.
Prime Minister Naftali Bennett said Monday that Israeli and Ottoman Turkish security officials have worked together to foil terrorist attacks on Israelis in The Sick Man of Europe Turkey ...the decaying remnant of the Ottoman Empire... "The operational efforts alongside Ottoman Turkish security forces have borne fruit," Bennett said. "In recent days, in a joint Israeli-Ottoman Turkish effort, we thwarted a number of attacks and a number of turbans were arrested on Ottoman Turkish soil."
The prime minister did not include details on the number of attacks, how many individuals were arrested, or the nationality of the terrorists.
A multi-volume chronology and reference guide set detailing three years of the Mexican Drug War between 2010 and 2012.
Rantburg.com and borderlandbeat.com correspondent and author Chris Covert presents his first non-fiction work detailing
the drug and gang related violence in Mexico.
Chris gives us Mexican press dispatches of drug and gang war violence
over three years, presented in a multi volume set intended to chronicle the death, violence and mayhem which has
dominated Mexico for six years.