[FoxNews] A New Jersey school superintendent who was accused of defecating daily on another high school’s track resigned Thursday and plans to sue police for $1 million.
In an email and voicemail sent to staff, the Kenilworth school board accepted the resignation of Thomas Tramaglini, 42, saying it became clear his continued service became "too much of a distraction," NJ.com reported.
Tramaglini is charged with public defecation, lewdness and littering. A court hearing is pending.
Authorities said surveillance video caught Tramaglini in late April following an early morning run at the Holmdel High School field.
Holmdel police said they monitored the track to see who had been leaving human feces on the property daily, according to the report. His lawyer, Matthew Adams, issued a statement saying that Tramaglini will continue to fight the allegations and that his resignation should not "be construed as an acknowledgement of guilt."
"Leaks, half-truths and outright falsehoods about a good man with an exceptional record of public service are not a substitute for admissible evidence," Adams wrote, according to the Asbury Park Press, which called Tramaglini "super pooper."
Adams also said Tramaglini plans to sue Holmdel police over the mugshot taken after his arrest, claiming they should not have photographed him at police headquarters because the public defecation, lewdness and litter charges were low-level municipal offenses.
"It's like getting photographed and fingerprinted for a speeding ticket," Adams previously told NJ.com.He has filed a tort claim notice that lists potential damages of more than $1 million due to loss of income, harm to his reputation, emotional distress and invasion of privacy.
"It is our position that the photograph that has been widely disseminated was unlawfully taken and maliciously distributed," Adams said.Neither Adams nor authorities have said why Tramaglini allegedly did what police claim.
Holmdel officials did not immediately respond for comment.
[PRESSTV] Italian Interior Minister Matteo Salvini, a far-right politician known for his eurosceptic views, has called on Britannia to impose its conditions on the European Union ...the successor to the Holy Roman Empire, only without the Hapsburgs and the nifty uniforms and the dancing... as it seeks to leave the bloc, saying otherwise it would be the EU which could come out having "swindled" the United Kingdom.
Salvini, a former member of the European Parliament, told the Sunday Times that the EU wanted to punish Britannia for seeking to leave the bloc, adding that London should have not trust in Brussels.
"My experience in the European parliament tells me you either impose yourself or they swindle you," he said, adding, "There is no objectivity or good faith from the European side."
Salvini have been at odds with the EU over how the bloc should deal with a protracted refugee crisis. He has ordered a closure of the Italian ports, saying the EU should force other members to accept their share of the refuge flow.
He and the populist Italian government have also expressed their willingness for a British-style exit from the EU, saying Italia would be better off while out of the bloc.
"I hope the negotiations end well for the UK to serve as an example of the people coming out on top of the EU," said Salvini, adding, "I remember the referendum stage as an example of participation and freedom; I hope it can be an opportunity for the British."
Possible WOT. Need more info. 48 hour rule
[10News] Two Americans, a Dutch national and Swiss national were killed by a hit-and-run driver while cycling in Tajikistan Sunday, officials say.
The four tourists died after a car struck them in Khatlon Oblast, a region south of Tajikistan's capital, Dushanbe. Tajik authorities said three other cyclists in their group were treated for minor injuries. Their nationalities have not been released.
Authorities in Tajikistan investigating the incident are considering "all possibilities," including terrorism and the possibility it was an accident, Umarjonni Emmomali, head of the press department at the Ministry of Tajikistan, told CNN.
Investigators searched the village of Torbulok following the incident and identified a damaged vehicle that showed "involvement in the commission of this crime," according to a statement sent to CNN Sunday from the Tajikistan Interior Ministry.
One suspect was arrested, according to the statement, and "during the resistance" two other suspects were "eliminated." CNN asked the Tajikistan Interior Ministry for clarification on the word "eliminated" but received no response.
The US Embassy in Dushanbe posted a message on its Facebook page Monday thanking Tajik President Emomali Rahmon and the people of Tajikstan for their expressions of sympathy to the victims' families.
"We strongly condemn the cruelty of the attackers and recognize that they in no way represent the kindness and hospitality of the Tajik people," it said.
In an earlier post, the Embassy confirmed the deaths of the two American cyclists in the Danghara district.
"Due to privacy concerns, we are unable to share further details. Our condolences go out to the victims' families, and we will continue to work with Tajik authorities in the ongoing investigation," the Embassy statement said. "Eliminated" = 48 Hour Rule bait
Page 3: Non-War on Terror is the right call based on that information, but let us continue watching to see if it changes. Update from Heavy.com at 11:15a.m. EDT:
But Monday, video and new reports indicate not only were they mowed down by a vehicle, or vehicles, after being struck, the victims were attacked with “knives and firearms,” Tajik minister Ramazon Hamro Rahimzoda told international media.
They have not been named as of Monday morning.
According to reports from Radio Free Europe and other media, the attack, which has not been ruled out as an act of terror, “left tourists from the United States, Switzerland and the Netherlands dead and two others injured.”
RFE quoted government officials who said: “The driver and passengers of a car that hit the foreign tourists, [then] got out of the car and attacked [the cyclists] with firearms and knives.”
Also Sunday, it was first reported that there was just one suspect, a 21-year-old man, in custody. It turns out officials now confirm that two suspects were shot and killed after allegedly resisting arrest. Authorities are hunting other possible perpetrators in the attack.
“In Tajikistan, if you kill foreign cyclists with your car and flee the scene while leaving behind your license plate, police special forces will be at your house within a couple of hours to kill you dead.”
Rahimzoda said that authorities are “considering all possibilities” in the investigation adding “We can’t say if it is an act of terror” but admitted “state institutions are being guarded…to provide safety for citizens and tourists.”
Local police released the names and photos of suspects. Two were killed when trying to “resist arrest.” Based on the translated statements and media Tajik and regional reports the suspects still at large have a bounty on their heads.
[DAWN] Five officials of the Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) were suspended on Saturday as higher authorities took notice of beating of an allegedly drunk passenger at the airport whose video has gone viral on social media, officials said.
The passenger had allegedly misbehaved with other passengers, including a woman, at the airport, claimed FIA officials. The incident occurred on Wednesday.
FIA’s Sindh director Munir Ahmed Sheikh suspended the five FIA officials ‐ Mohammad Ismail, Shoukat Ali, Nasir Ali, Syed Qaim Ali Shah and Sher Mohammad Magsi ‐ for mercilessly beating up the unarmed passenger. Following their suspension, FIA additional director at airport Mohammad Younis Chandio immediately relieved the FIA officers with the direction to report at their new place of posting.
Meanwhile, ...back at the shootout, Butch shot Black Bart's other gun out of his other hand...... an inquiry into the incident was initiated by the FIA. FIA sources familiar with the preliminary probe into the incident told Dawn that on July 25 at around 0230 hours a male passenger of Qatar ...an emirate on the east coast of the Arabian Peninsula. It sits on some really productive gas and oil deposits, which produces the highest per capita income in the world. They piss it all away on religion, financing the Moslem Brotherhood and several al-Qaeda affiliates. Home of nutbag holy manYusuf al-Qaradawi... Airline (flight QR-604), arrived from Doha at Jinnah Terminal.
He was standing in a queue at the immigration counter with other passengers when he allegedly used "abusive language" against some passengers. He also "physically attacked" the shift in-charge, FIA inspector Muzammil Jatoi.
It prompted four FIA men to pounce on him, as is clear in the video. A fifth uniformed man came rushing and wrestled the hapless passenger to the ground and then all the five pulled him into the FIA office.
Posted by: Fred ||
07/30/2018 00:00 ||
Top|| File under: Govt of Pakistan
I'm trying to find out from the author of this article the manner in which they were rehired - whether the fired people reapplied, whether the managers initiated it, or to what degree there's a mix.
The IRS has not effectively updated or
implemented hiring policies to fully consider past
IRS conduct and performance issues prior to
making a tentative decision to hire former
employees, including those who were
terminated or separated during an investigation
of a substantiated conduct or performance
issue. IG Report
It kind of blows one's mind that a former IRS employee such as a Lois Lerner, could come back into the IRS as a new hiree. Lerner is in the HRC arrogant class. WTF?
[Reason] Defense Distributed, founded by Cody Wilson, provides the means for people to make weapons at home via software and 3D-printing and milling machines. Today that company, along with the Second Amendment Foundation, has sued the attorney general of New Jersey and the city attorney of Los Angeles.
Gurbir S. Grewal, the attorney general of New Jersey, sent a threatening letter to Defense Distributed last week that claimed the company's "plans to allow anyone with a 3D printer to download a code and create a fully operational gun directly threatens the public safety of New Jersey's residents....Posting this material online is no different than driving to New Jersey and handing out hard-copy files on any street corner."
Grewal ordered the company "to cease and desist from publishing printable-gun computer files for use by New Jersey residents....Should you fail to comply with this letter, my Office will initiate legal action barring you from publishing these files before August 1, 2018."
Defense Distributed's legal right to post its information was won by the company via settlement this month after a long legal battle with the federal government. Before that settlement, the feds essentially wanted to treat the act of hosting or distributing such files as illegal arms exporting.
Defense Distributed informed Grewal on Friday that "all actions contemplated by Defense Distributed are fully protected by the First Amendment, and [Grewal's] attempts to prevent such actions constitute an unconstitutional prior restraint and otherwise violate the United States Constitution and the New Jersey Constitution."
It reinforced that argument with today's suit against Grewal and Michael Feuer, city attorney of Los Angeles, who issued a similar threat against Wilson's company last week. The lawsuit calls the officials' efforts "an ideologically-fueled program of intimidation and harassment."
A lot of this crap would go away if and when a real DoJ indicts pols for conspiracy to deny citizens of their Constitutional rights. Office doesn't give you immunity to strip citizens of those fundamental rights.
A decent 3D printer costs roughly the same as a handgun. As others have said, you don't need CNC machines to make guns. Or even modern machine tools. Back in colonial times, we made guns without a 5-axis Bridgeport mill, guns good enough to kick some British ass.
A multi-volume chronology and reference guide set detailing three years of the Mexican Drug War between 2010 and 2012.
Rantburg.com and borderlandbeat.com correspondent and author Chris Covert presents his first non-fiction work detailing
the drug and gang related violence in Mexico.
Chris gives us Mexican press dispatches of drug and gang war violence
over three years, presented in a multi volume set intended to chronicle the death, violence and mayhem which has
dominated Mexico for six years.