Archived material is restricted to Rantburg regulars and members. If you need access email fred.pruitt=at=gmail.com with your nick to be added to the members list. There is no charge to join Rantburg as a member.
#1 Shittin me? Between the anti-American and homoerotic scenes in his macarana video, he'll fit right in at that table.
Posted by swksvolFF 2012-12-07 18:09||
#2 Coming up next: Who Gives a Fuck What the Effeminate Korean Guy Thinks...
Posted by tu3031 2012-12-07 19:36||
"As a proud South Korean who was educated in the United States and lived there for a very significant part of my life, I understand the sacrifices American servicemen and women have made to protect freedom and democracy in my country and around the world," he said.
The 34-year-old pop star said the words came at a heated time, following the killing of two Korean schoolgirls.
"The song I was featured in--eight years ago--was part of a deeply emotional reaction to the war in Iraq and the killing of two Korean schoolgirls that was part of the overall antiwar sentiment shared by others around the world at that time. While I'm grateful for the freedom to express one's self, I've learned there are limits to what language is appropriate and I'm deeply sorry for how these lyrics could be interpreted. I will forever be sorry for any pain I have caused by those words," he added.
So...who is this guy?
Posted by tu3031 2012-12-07 19:44||
#4 So...who is this guy?
Somebody who listens to his agents and his publicist?
Posted by Pappy 2012-12-07 20:10||
#5 That was a short 15 minutes.
Posted by SteveS 2012-12-07 20:10||
#6 Yoohoo, PSY, lest you fergit IIRC TOPIX, WORLD NEWS > IS NORTH KOREA CHINA'S NEW PROVINCE?
Also, there are Reports that Kim Jong-n is putting his credibiity on theline wid NOKOR's upcoming new rocket launch, as it appears the transfer of power isn't going too well for him in Pyongyang.
I hope PSY remembers that toy/model tank when the PLA comes over the Yalu and takes over the North, because SOKOR is all thats gonna be left of ancient Koguryu/Korye.
Posted by JosephMendiola 2012-12-07 21:19||
#7 ION DEFENCE.PK/FORUMS > US DECLINES SUPPORT FOR ASIAN ALLIES IN DISPUTES WID CHINA | [Washington Free Beacon] PACIFIC COMMANDER: US DECLINES SUPPORT FOR ASIAN ALLIES IN SEA DISPUTES WID INCREASINGLY AGGRESSIVE CHINA.
USN ADM. Samuel Locklear III.
* SAME, TOPIX > PANETTA: US INTERVENTION POSSIBLE IN CHINA, JAPAN ISLANDS DISPUTE.
* SAME > US SENATE WRITES JAPANESE ADMINISTRATION OF DIAOYUDAI INTO [US]LAW.
* SAME > [The Diplomat]FOOL'S ERRAND: AMERICA'S "PIVOT" INTO ASIA.
- May create more probs than it solves, espec vee strategic cooperat wid China.
- USDOD = MIL BUDGET IS GOING DOWN = US does NOT have the $$$ to fund any Asia buildup, be it traditional procurement of more or new ships and planes, nor for so-called "quick-fix" solutions, i.e. LR HT Remore Warfare Drones, other UVS, + LR Options.
- US already homeports nearly 54.0% of its tote fleet in Asia-Pacific - the desired futurist "60%" stated by Washington is just PC for a more realistic, lessor raise in fleet levels to 57%.
Posted by JosephMendiola 2012-12-07 22:09||